- let go of the schedule and the organized chaos of my life every so often and just have fun. I do this already, but not enough. need more fun!
- continue to sing, every day. show tunes, kids songs, weird al- whatever! from country to contemporary christian there are more songs out there to be sung!
- perfect my kitchen dancing. and, naturally, do it with my boys.
- bake more muffins and tiny cakes. now that I have finally used my new kitchen aid mixer there is no going back!
- find user friendly, easy to make, inexpensive green alternatives to my skin care routine.
- find little ways to be more healthy. walk more. eat less. or eat more of the right stuff. maybe drink less coffee. maybe. not sure I can commit to that one just yet.
- get back into life- spend more time with friends and more alone time with my husband.
So at the end of this year I will have better skin, and more money in my back account from all the money I will save on skin care products. I will be a little healthier, and happy from all the spontaneity with my boys. I may finish the year with slightly less of a coffee addiction. I will know the words to way more songs. I will have reconnected with friends and with my husband, and I will have an arsenal of yummy muffin recipes. Sounds like a win win for me! What's your resolution?