Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My husband and I are good at a lot of things. We are technologically savvy. (Well, he more than I, but I can hold my own.) We are well educated and well read. I can cook, he can manage money. We know how to navigate foreign countries and can wind our way through TSA with no trouble at all. Yes, we are good at so many things. Unfortunately, home maintenance is not one of those things. But that's OK, because there are so many talented people out there to help. Some of those talented people can be found at houzz.com. This way cool website offers general contractors and other home maintenance companies in your area, along with recommendations from people just like you.

One of my favorite pages on this site is the ideabooks page. This page houses tons of ideas for every room of your home. I am in the process of gathering decorating ideas for our master bedroom, so this is a section of the website that I visit often.

If you are thinking about a renovation, are looking for a little local help around the house, or simply looking for decorating tips and ideas, you have got to visit this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment