Thursday, September 8, 2011

today's labels will include the words "tuba" and "cucumber"

I'm  a little concerned about some of the people out there who may be accidentally winding up on this blog, thanks to their odd little key word searches. That's right people. I can see what key words brought you to my little part of the blogasphere. And some of you are starting to scare me. Here's an example:

Someone has found my blog by searching "bob the tomato + crying". What's the back story here? Does someone want Bob the Tomato to cry? Does Bob the Tomato make this person cry? Make this person's kids cry? I don't know much about Bob the Tomato - maybe he does  lot of crying? I have never seen him cry and he always looks happy and seems quite helpful, I mean we have a book where he helps carry Larry the Cucumber's tuba up a hill, but maybe that is all a ruse. Maybe Bob the Tomato is harboring a secret crush on Madame Blueberry. Wow, secret crushes on blueberries. That should disappoint a few late night Internet searchers when I put that sentence in the list of key words...

he looks happy enough here...


although she is kinda cute...



Someone else has found my little bog by searching "licking toddlers toes". Which, I can't stress strongly enough, was not what that post was about. Why would anyone be searching this particular topic? Again, I think I may be disappointing a few people here.

All of you searching for Starbucks who wind up here- hee hee hee. I talk about coffee a lot. Deal with it.

The phrase "throwing toys at Russians" has also led at least one person my way. I have no idea what this is all about but I can somewhat confidently say that I doubt this was a parenting or adoption related search. I have never thrown a toy at my little Russian, nor do I plan to. So who is throwing toys at Russians? And what sort of toys are we talking about here?

Both "How to Moon" and "How to Moon Walk"  have led readers to my post on moon pies for the Autumn Moon Festival. I get the desire to learn to moon walk - I mean, who doesn't wish they could glide backwards as if on air? But who needs to turn to the Internet too learn how to moon someone? It is true what they say, everything is out there on the Internet...

So, if you have been led to my online ramblings by a wayward keyword search, I hope you stick around. Well, most of you. I promise to keep throwing just enough info into the labels to keep drawing in your fellow weird Internet searchers. Today's labels will include the words "tuba" and "cucumber". Let's see who that sends our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment