Friday, June 10, 2011

my sweet tea thief

I am sad to report that both of my boys are addicted to sweet tea. Of course I know this is bad. I know that the tea cannot be good for them. But the biggest issue here: they keep stealing my tea! Seriously, this is MY tea, boys! I really need to start ordering two ice tea's when eating out, to prevent dehydration from never getting to take a sip...

Both of them drank sweetened hot tea before finding their forever families and so I guess they come by it naturally. I managed to switch my older son over to juice and milk (chocolate only!), pretty easily. This second child is not proving as easy. He wants ONLY what I drink, out of my cup. I have tried drinking out of a sippy cup so he will want that but he would have none of it. He seems to sense when the cup holds something good. He'll get there. But in the meantime, I need to hire a guard for my tea!



he seems to be checking out the driveway to make sure he is in the clear. it is hard to see, but he has a huge smile on his face, thinking he got away with stealing my tea...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment