Friday, April 9, 2010

that red thread is tugging at my heart again

I can feel that red thread tugging at my heart again. Is this what it feels like to find out you are pregnant? No, I know that feeling, and this is not it. Maybe this is what it feels like to finally reach that fourth month of pregnancy where the chances of things going wrong is so greatly reduced that you suddenly feel comfortable telling everyone you know that you are expecting. All I know is beginning the process of adoption, filling out that first form, it is a feeling like no other. We are so excited! I cannot wait to see what is waiting for us on the other end of this new red thread....



An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.

The thread may stretch or tangle,
but will never break.
-chinese proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment